Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's official. My newest novel is now available for purchase. That makes two in the last month. Five years have passed since my last book was published so it seems strange to have 2 published so close together. And a 3rd one coming later this year. I can now claim to be a multi-published author. I like the sounds of that, but I think a NY Times best-selling author has a nice ring to it as well. I'll have to work on that one.


Even though these two books are quite different, I enjoyed writing them both and hope my readers will enjoy them as well.

The Crystal of Light is a fantasy, while A Witch's Lament is a paranormal romance. I'm showing the covers for both of them below and information as well as links to buy them can be found on my website http://www.catherineannecollins.com/



The Crystal of Light



A Witch's Lament




I love the covers on both these books. The cover artist for The Crystal of Light is Richard Stroud and the cover artist for A Witch's Lament is Kendra Egert.
Now comes the marketing and promoting aspect of the whole writing process. Living way out here in the country means I'll have to build a strong on-line presence, so if anyone has any ideas don't hesitate to pass them on. I'll take any help or advice I can get when it comes to the promotion of my books.
Talk to you later,
Cathy

No comments: