Wednesday, February 15, 2012



Exciting News

I recently published 2 of my short stories on Amazon's Kindle. The process was fairly simple and I'm happy with the results. Both stories are available at a reasonable cost of .99 cents. If you don't have a Kindle, you can read them on your computer. All you have to do is load the Kindle application onto your computer. It is a free, simple, and quick download and can be done here:


A Lifetime to Love - Click Here to Purchase

EarthSong - Click Here to Purchase
Interestingly enough, I'm finding that sales of my e-books are far outweighing my print sales. It's amazing how e-readers have become a household name overnight here in Canada. When I tried to buy my first reader about 8 years ago, people looked at me as if I were from outerspace. No-one, and I mean NO ONE, I talked to knew what the heck I was talking about. I ordered one from the States...an RCA Rocket, which is still one of my favorite readers. Now it seems as if everyone owns a Kindle, Kobo, Nook, or Sony. Not just young people who have grown up with technology, but middle-aged and older people as well. People who fought against buying a computer are jumping at buying an e-reader. Go figure.
By the way, all my books are available as e-books, so don't be shy...check them out here:
Links to Buy my Books


 
                 

No comments: