Monday, March 21, 2005

Sword Across Time update

Thank goodness I have a publicist who didn't give up on my book. After a few disheartening setbacks beyond my control, I figured that Sword Across Time would flounder and become lost in the shadows of what might have been. I went on to write two other manuscripts and have been spending time trying to find a home for them, but my publicist, LeeAnn Lessard, kept plugging away promoting my one published novel. Now, finally, about time, Sword Across Time is available to order on-line and instore at Barnes and Noble, and some of the stores are actually ordering copies. Wow. We're working on Borders next, as they've assigned a catalogue number to my book so stores are able to order them.

Now if I can only convince Amazon.com to carry some in stock and stop making people wait two or three months. Jeesh! How can a person make any kind of sales that way?

For those who don't know, Sword Across Time is a mythical fantasy with an Arthurian theme. Although King Arthur is not the main focus, he is touched on briefly. If you enjoy Avalon, Merlin, the Lady of the Lake, the Sword Excalibur and enjoy a story that moves between the past and the present, why not pick up a copy of Sword Across Time?

www.catherineannecollins.com For an autographed copy
http://www.trebleheartbooks.com/CollinsSynops.html My publisher's website
www.barnesandnoble.com

No comments: